Monday 5 December 2011

Feeling 5 again...

Ok, so todays post is going to be super quick, and not at all sewing related, but I've had a busy weekend making my house into a winter wonderland, I'll post some pictures soon. But after spending Sunday entertaining my gorgeous niece and nephew by playing with 'bricks' and stumbling across this super cool lego related blog post, I had to share my wonderful creations.... I did get a little obsessed with them... a few hours of my life gone!

http://www.retronaut.co/2011/12/lego-catalogue-1973/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HowToBeARetronaut+%28How+to+be+a+Retronaut%29

I was quite limited on brick colour and sizes, thus thwarting my creativity somewhat, but I think I did a pretty good job with what I had, well, lets be honest here, if I didn't I wouldn't be sharing them with the whole online world!


The rabbit also had a cute little tail and one floppy ear....


Feeling festive!

Apologies for the poor photo quality, I was at my mums and all we had was a phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment