Saturday 28 January 2012

Happy Birthday Mum!

So, my Mum's birthday was coming up, and despite not having done this since I was quite a bit younger... Actually probably only about 5 years... I decided to make her a card!

Embracing my new found love of embroidery, I saw it as a great opportunity to practise, I would like to think I am getting quite good at it!

I didn't plan for this design at all, just kid of went with the flow, but I am pleased with how it turned out, now I need to concentrate on getting a tidier back...

Whilst it did look fab in the hoop, it had to go on a card, so I mounted it on a piece of card before attaching it to a small square card.

I'm very happy with the final result, what do you think?




Oh, and Happy Birthday Mum... it's today (I couldn't possibly post it beforehand and spoil the surprise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment