Sunday 1 July 2012

Bunny Birthday Card...


I've been getting a little obsessive with instagram of late, can you tell? I don't have a good camera so it hides the shame of poor quality photos well!

I thought I'd share this cute little card I hand sewed and embroidered for my friends 30th, she loves bunnies too so i thought I'd get that into her card...


I love the little whiskers and it was pretty easy to do! I just used stranded embroidery floss, tied a knot in one end, pulled it through, trimmed it and split the floss down again into individual strands, finished off with a little pink french knot nose!


I really enjoyed making this card, and am really pleased with the finished results! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. What separates them from the majority of other rolex replica third-party suppliers is that their straps are designed to follow the shape of the case of the watch they were made for with extreme accuracy. The brand's latest replica watches carbon-fiber-fused rubber strap is for one of Rolex's heftier models: the Rolex Deepsea. You see, when it comes to the aftermarket for straps, we certainly are spoiled for options. Most of these take the form of custom leather, or any variety of nylon one-piece straps, also known as NATO straps. When picking up a rubber strap for your sport watch, (which, by the way, is a great rolex replica option for summer activities), however, then things get a bit dicier. As unassuming as "rubber strap" may sound, there actually rolex replica are a vast number of options that come in ever more diverse levels of rolex replica quality. Depending on where it comes from, it may actually be silicone rather than rubber, and the fit and finish may not look right against your watch.

    ReplyDelete